Join us as we travel by motor coach to the Philadelphia Flower Show Monday, March 4, 2019. This bus tour includes transportation, admission to the Flower Show, driver gratuity, water and prizes on the motor coach. This year’s theme is “Flower Power.” The Philadelphia Flower Show Flower Power Bus Tour will be sure to be a fantastic time.
The Philadelphia Flower Show is the world’s oldest and largest indoor flower show! It is a top destination and a “must see and do” horticultural event. As a result it has been attracting 250,000 visitors annually to the Pennsylvania Convention Center, a showcase of excellence that dates back to 1829.
It’s the most beautiful event of the year and we would love to have you join us to experience a day of beauty at this year’s Flower Show. “Flower Power” pays tribute to the enormous impact of flowers on our lives. Stunning landscapes, imaginative gardens and breathtaking floral displays will be featured across 1o acres of show floor.
Check out our facebook event.
COST: $124.00 per person (non-refundable and payable, in full, when registering).
Registration Deadline: 3/1/2019 (dependent upon availability). Wheel chair rentals are available, for a nominal fee, on a first-come, first serve basis.
INCLUDES: Transportation, admission to Flower Show, driver gratuity, water on motorcoach and prizes – *Meals are on own
- Depart State College at 4:30 am
- Depart Mifflinburg Country Farm & Home at 6:00 am
- Depart Lewisburg Wal-Mart at 6:15 am (Park in the west-end of the lot nearest to AJK Blvd.).
- Breakfast stop in Harrisburg area (on own)
- Depart Flower Show at 4:30 pm
- Dinner stop in Lancaster area (on own) at approximately 6:30 pm
- Return 9-9:30 pm Lewisburg; 9:30-10 pm Mifflinburg; 11-11:30 pm State College. All times are approximate.
Register here on-line or Call reservations in to: Country Farm & Home at 570-966-4030
*Tour may be rescheduled later in the week if extreme bad weather occurs!