Join us on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 for a wonderful new Christmas tour. We will visit the American Music Theater, Kitchen Kettle Village, The Hershey Farm restaurant, and the Hershey Sweet Lights.
Browse over 40 local shops in one outdoor shopping village at Kitchen Kettle Village in Intercourse, filled with homemade Lancaster County food, fresh baked goods and tasty canned goods. Enjoy lunch at the Kling House restaurant in the Village or check out the many samples at Kitchen Kettle for a lighter fare.
Witness the magic and splendor of the holiday celebration of “The First Noel” at American Music Theater.
Visit Hershey Farm restaurant where you’ll enjoy a traditional family-style meal including fried chicken, roast beef, ham balls, real mashed potatoes, bread filling, green beans, buttered corn, sweet & sour relishes, homemade rolls, shoo-fly pie, apple pie, hand-dipped vanilla ice cream, iced tea & coffee.
Enjoy a drive along Hershey’s Sweet Lights display. Enjoy nearly 600 illuminated, animated displays from the comfort of our coach as we drive through two miles of wooded trails.
COST: $142.00 per person(non-refundable and payable in full within 10 days of registration).
Any special requests such as special diets, mobility, etc. must be made at time of booking.
Registration deadline is Friday, November 6th.
- Admission to the American Music Theater and Hershey Sweet Lights.
- Family-style dinner at Hershey Farm Restaurant
- Transportation and driver’s gratuity
- Certified Tour manager
- Depart State College at 7:45 am, Country Farm & Home at 9:15 am & Wal-Mart, Lewisburg at 9:30 am (park in west lot near to the road – AJK Blvd.).
- There will be no breakfast stop. Bring snacks as needed. Lunch is on your own.
- Depart for home at 9:15 pm (could be earlier if line to Hershey Sweet Lights is short)
- Approximate arrival in Lewisburg is 10:30 pm; Mifflinburg 10:45 pm and State College 12:00 am.